Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchase a 06 6r over this past weekend. the factory braket is driving me crazy. anyone have a aftermarket flush mount, or any suggestions for mounting plate under tail section?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i just bolted mine up with a nut on one of the little bolts thats stickin down under the tail. or if you want something professional looking, check out fenderkit.com great looking bracket for a great price compared to all the rest and $5 of each order goes to KawiForums

oh and welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike purchase.

oh and you might wanna search before asking certain questions. i wouldnt ask anything about oil. some people tend to snap around here sometimes if you ask a question thats been asked over and over. also check the stickys at the top of each forum. there is a sticky about the fender eliminator with about 1000 replies already.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kool man. i was thinking that. i just went out and wacked off that reflector that hangs down. looks better already.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by cbccadet2002
kool man. i was thinking that. i just went out and wacked off that reflector that hangs down. looks better already.
yup make sure to remove the reflectors on the front fender too!! i found a couple bolts under the seat to put back in the fender to match the other 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.