Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've just ordered my new slip on and i figure that it's time i get rid of all the plastic crap on the rear-end. can someone tell me what the clearance is on the fender eliminator. i'm worried that my big-ass license plate won't fit tucked under the tail????? i can't tell from the website image below, does it completely clear the rear tyre?

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have mine mounted in a similar fashion, with the registration sticker below the plate. It doesn't rub on my bike, but then again, Texas License plates aren't that large...

GunRunner

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think your license plate is going to be considerably larger than North American license plates... You may want to check the dimensions.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I think your license plate is going to be considerably larger than North American license plates... You may want to check the dimensions.
uhhhh??? that's what i'm asking. thanks tho!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I do not have that fender eliminator on mine. But I would think that if you measure your plate and let us know the dimensions then someone with that one could put a tape measure to their bike to see if it would clear even though it would be sitting still.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bjh636
I do not have that fender eliminator on mine. But I would think that if you measure your plate and let us know the dimensions then someone with that one could put a tape measure to their bike to see if it would clear even though it would be sitting still.
good call.
my plate is 6" high and 7 3/4 wide. if anyone could tell me if that would clear please? theres plently of room i just don't know how low that fender eliminator hangs.
thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.