Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
On the local News there was a story about a Life saving Motorcycle Jacket. It is equipped with air bags? Sounds crazy right? Well here is the link http://www.impactjackets.com/ See for yourself, I honestly will be getting one of these jackets. they are under $400 USD. You cannot put a price on your life. They are nice looking jackets. Impact jackets . Go to the link above. Be Safe :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't i already comment in this thread? wtf?
Yes you did, but someone made a comment about me just having it in the 250r forum, so i didnt want people to think i was just posting it for Just the 250 forum. Geez, sometimes it is Ruff in here . cut me a break;) Regardless it is about safety.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If I remember correct, a finnish company named 'Rukka' has made a similar jacket for ages now! :D

Dainese also has an 1-pc leather suit with neck protecting back, as seen on MotoGP.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Okay, does anybody have any experience with one of these jackets in a crash?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, does anybody have any experience with one of these jackets in a crash?
There is a story on a Guy that was wearing one of the jackets, and was in an accident and thrown 300 feet, and the only problem he complained of was sore ribs. he was on the local news last nite . Go on the web page i linked. There is videos and i think his story is there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts