Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
When I first got my bike, I did a lot of research on those. I searched online for manufacturers, pics, etc. Even got in touch with some people that made them and they sent me some pics, as well. As an extra brake light, they might work but, I have to tell you, as blinkers they won't be any good. First off, the body of the rear pegs are such that the LEDs that would go into it would be really small and there is a small number that can fit there. Secondly, the peg has this triangular flair right next to where the LEDs get mounted which blocks off part of the light going back and all of the light visible from the side. This is pretty evident even on the picture that is posted on the eBay auction. Another thing to consider is that their visibility during the day is not good because of the small size of the LEDs and that flair I was talking about.

I ended up getting the integrated tail light and I am pretty with my decission.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'd much rather have these over an integrated tail, or at least have these in addition to an integrated tail.. The integrated tails SUCK in terms of visability from behind. Have you ever ridden behind a 636 with a CA integrated tail kit? Many drivers don't notice the signals unless they know what they're looking for. I wasn't too impressed with them. They just didn't stand out like I thought they would.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have the CA and it is WAAAAAYYYY better than my buddys 900rr integrater. I am probobly going to get these in addition to the CA because that way jonny popo cant say shit about signal spacing (and I think they look good too).

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
i was looking in to these, i thought these and and integrator, would look clean as hell. still thinking about it. once i get the money, ill probely do it. my only concerns, where do they hide the wires, and does it affect the structural integraty of the rear pegs. if it does not make them any weaker, and the wired are hid then i will be getting a set.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
sweet...i wanna do this myself, though

·
Registered
149 Posts
Them are pretty bad ass I like then Oh and Mr.Crunk that web page you posted they got some nice looking Halos in ther the 636 ones look the best I think but yea I might end up with both but got save the money.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was just about to remove my pegs... But now I might actually reconsider to add these LED's... Has anyone done this themselves? How much time would it take?

·
Registered
849 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.