Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well being as i hate having the normal same old stuff as everyone else, here is the new reservoir i picked up..Nothing like some serious overnight delivery...

Debating on ordering some galfer rotors or carrozzerria wheels...Damn decisions!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the one thats on its side...SHIT!!!!!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Looks great. You are one of the few leading the way in upgrade on this forums.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I like it!!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
pretty cool and i like your gear indicator too when i get tired i keep shifting to 7th gear..maybe i need one of those.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I like it, where did you get it? I want one.

--Anthony

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
jdgun_13 is doing real big and different and he is also very help full to talk to for advice so [:M14][:M22]
Keep the post coming

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the Props..
Seen it in a euro magazine and took me a couple days to track down someone with that actually was getting this stuff, as *removed* WAS a supplier, but not any more or that the parts RIZOMA sells are few to arrive, from what i was told.

So after more searching i found this place www.pjsparts.com
I am waiting on my gas cap right now, and should find out about the wheels this morning as well from another guy i deal with...
Basically which ever set they have in stock ZX/RC51 i am buying..especially since my RC51 has some gouges from a chain snapping..

But the mods are just about completely done for the ZX, just need to install my Clear alternatives integrated taillight and 1/6 turn throttle. And maybe i will have my bodywork back before the weekend...Yet i have not decide on paint scheme...will have to do a Poll or something

·
Registered
390 Posts
jdgun 13 I have been keeping up with your progress. The bike is looking good, and the mods are top-notch. Are you still going with
the energy drink theme that you once were taking about??

·
Registered
418 Posts
hey post some pics of your rc51, i love those bikes and want to see what yours looks like. if it is anything like your 6, it must have some goodies on it!!

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Just went to the site for the wheels...GET THE WHEELS! They are incredible! No prices listed on the manufacturers site, so do you have any idea how much $ ? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah went for one test ride around the area, and to be 100% honest with you...The nissan with stainless lines is about 85% as good as the Brembo with superbike lines..

BUT......I did not use it on the track or repeated High speed stopping..But i will say that i only used one finger all day long and only needed 2 fingers when coming from a 130MPH to around 30MPH HARD STOP..So was very pleased with it...

But i think for the cost of it, just save another $250 and get the galfer Wave rotors.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.