Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i would buy that year instead of the 03, just because of the black frame.

·
Registered
225 Posts
According to www.motorcycledaily.com there have been changes made to the 04 ZX-6RR also, they did a short article on the 10R and the new Vulcan and said the ZX-6RR changes will be listed at another time. Hopefully the changes will allow it to be more competitive on the track next year, rumor has it the new GSXR 600 is going to be one mean bike.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I like that black frame....

the one thing I really dislike about my bike is the awful "cream" color of the frame and swingarm.....I gotta do something about that

·
Registered
331 Posts
the frame on my '03 contrasts nicely to the bike's color. i dont like the black frame either. thats the main thing i dont like about the ZX-7R too: the black frame and the black pipe... glad i got my '03! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
if you guys read that .pdf (it's in english) it tells you what the differences between the '03 600RR and the '04 600RR will be.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Stop Gripping! The black fram looks cool and it will dsitinguish the 03 form 04. The changes only affect the 6RR not the bike most of us have. I wonder if the changes made to the 04 will fit on an 03? The dual fuel injectors sound like what honda did on the 600RR. If you ask me the Kawis would be more competitive with better riders. In AMA Supersport there are only 2 Ninjas while there are numerous Hondas and Yamahas. I think Kawasaki is doing very well. Lets not forget that Tommy Hayden spanked all the 750 on a 636 for the first part of the season. Everyone knows it is the best 600 this year. Whatever. If only I could afford the 10R. Oh well.

Craig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.