Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
That's cool man. I'm not really into stunting, but it's impressive to see someon out tearing it up on a Pilot Road. :D

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Very nice pics, I read a bit about your accident and very happy you are back riding & stunting. Anything ever happen to the Woman that hit you?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice pics, I read a bit about your accident and very happy you are back riding & stunting. Anything ever happen to the Woman that hit you?
not a damn thing, no lawyers want to touch my case cause she didn't have car insurance.....can't sue her for anything if she doesnt have anything.....in wi you don't HAVE to have car insurance.

·
Registered
714 Posts
who are you?
Are you serious? Wow! I figured even the cats the never seen a whoolie before knew who Ryan was. Either way, Ryan, I'm really happy you found this place. I dont log on to SL too much anymore, but its nice to see a familiar name round here. There arent many of us, but it is a nice place to post-up. Hope to see more posts from you in the future.

-Steve

·
Registered
132 Posts
who are you?
haha wtf. first off, who asks that on a forum of this size. second, who would possibly ask who ryan s is while browsing the stunter's corner sub-forum.

Nice pics. That pilot road looks like a really squared off profile, but I guess it's clearly not stopping any sort of circle action.

·
Registered
557 Posts
nice pics man.. keep up the good work man.. ur def someone to look up to.. theres so many people that go down a have a few scrapes and brusies and never want to get back on a bike...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
haha wtf. first off, who asks that on a forum of this size. second, who would possibly ask who ryan s is while browsing the stunter's corner sub-forum.

Nice pics. That pilot road looks like a really squared off profile, but I guess it's clearly not stopping any sort of circle action.
Maybe not everyone spends a lot of time in the stunt section or follows that scene.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts