Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Lockup almost ready

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  littleman 
#1 ·
Here is a couple of pics Still got to get the center pin redone the guy bent it and it wont work The actual lock up is done they installed buttons on the pressure plate and had to modify the lockup to make it work with my springs they said they were too long but its ready to go as soon as I get the center pin done

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Sweet!! Your always up to something. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

#7 ·
Get this guys, I went to the Dyno today to get my bike tuned and to my luck my ignition module is bad, the race is this sunday, so I removed the ignition module and will run like it is ( man I'm going to get whipped) Anyway when there the tech told me he dynoed one just like mine the day before also getting ready for sunday and listen to this, he showed me a chart supposable of that 636 that read 174HP. The 03 636 is Turbo with 115 shot of NOS. To me this sounds way way OFF, Steve has the fastest 636 in the world and he does not have 174HP. even though my bike is not in top shape for sunday you can bet my bike is going in the lane right next to this bike, and he better prove he has 174HP and with that HP he better be running 8's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.