Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your top wheelie distance. Mines about 1.5 miles but thats because theres not to many straight aways around here and i wont do long standups on the interstate for popo's whats everyone eles top distance? even that most of the straight aways have bumps and elevation changes so its a bitch to stay in the bp we got the .9 mile road outside my house down though we can ride end to end u just have to jack it up before u go down the hill to save the revs

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
145 miles! Damn, that's far. I don't even like driving my car 145 miles, let alone ride a wheelie that far. That would take a little over two hours to ride a wheelie that far.

·
Registered
631 Posts
For about 43 seconds on a harley, then i hit a bus, fell off, got up and used the rocket launcher to blow everything up. The i did the wanted cheat code, jumped on the "faggio" and took off into the sunset.

Wait that was the GTA vice city version.

2 hr long weelie.......... fu*k that

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by Daniel

For about 43 seconds on a harley, then i hit a bus, fell off, got up and used the rocket launcher to blow everything up. The i did the wanted cheat code, jumped on the "faggio" and took off into the sunset.

Wait that was the GTA vice city version.

2 hr long weelie.......... fu*k that
Hahahahaha. My longest wheelie in Vice City is about a minute three seconds, and 9,000 feet long!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dirt bike wheelies dont count cheater.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I saw Doug Domokos at a Supercross race YEARS ago (like 1990) in Toronto where he wheelied the whole Supercross track - tabletops and doubles and whoops all... unreal. The guy had a gift. Was an impressive show.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
was Doug the same guy who passed the Virginia State motorcycle road test on the back tire? He did the ciricles and everything - the front wheel never touched the ground throughout the entire test.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doubt that. your wheelies are lame in your movie LOL jk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.