Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
OMG!!! that's awesome! if i could only get my puppy to hold still long enough to snap a photo of her on my bike!!

and she's not a squid if she can't touch the ground. i can't touch on most of my bikes...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by marshmallow
OMG!!! that's awesome! if i could only get my puppy to hold still long enough to snap a photo of her on my bike!!

and she's not a squid if she can't touch the ground. i can't touch on most of my bikes...
I can't believe she sat so still either, she just sat there like she was ready to ride lol. She didn't take her paws off the tank at all or think about jumping off. She's such a sweet little pup, I loves her :D

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
awww, now thats a little cutie!! i wish i could have a dog right now. right now i only hve my cats. oh well come day when i have a house i guess!

shes so little, is she still a pup?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Devilspawn
awww, now thats a little cutie!! i wish i could have a dog right now. right now i only hve my cats. oh well come day when i have a house i guess!

shes so little, is she still a pup?
Yeah, she's still a pup...let's see, she is just over 4 months old. That pic is a few weeks old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.