Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for all the props guys.

yes it was a zx 10. You got to realize that this bike is for shows and comps and crusing around NYC showing off not the performance and hard leans that most of us are into (me included) but not for nothing the bike is pretty fun to go crusie with straight line hauling ass is money and turns aint that bad the tire has a steep arch so with the air susp all the way up it can lean and turn decent.

its coming back for more soon now that the season is over. gona crome the swingarm to match and get started on the flame shooting out the tailgunner exhaust and smoke coming out of the gun pegs and also have the ablity for him to create a cloud of smoke around the bike so the lights and strobes bounce around in the smoke and then wosshshh flames shoot out the gun pipes.

Thinking of setting up sometype of mist type pump that will mist oil onto the headers (also making a containment shield so oil doesnt get newhere else) find the right oil (motor, marvel, etc) that makes the best smoke when it hits a hot header pipe.
The flames have been done before so there are options like small propane cylinders and bbq ignighters and also using small hot burning sparkplugs that ignight the unsed gas fumes in the exhaust when reved a few times hard - but i need it to be able to possibly be rempote apperated for the shows don't want the guy to have to get the reving just right while the judges are watching.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i have to admit that is one nice bike! Its not my style, but that is definitely a work of art and truly one of a kind.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Can definitely see all the work that went into that bike, looks great, not my style but well built!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts