Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 2 bikes for PINKS on Oct.21 at Texas Motorplex in Ennis. Bikes must run 2 out of 3 exhibition and then be available to run for titles later that evening if needed. All bikes considered. Please call for information.

Kenneth Herring (PINKS cast)
(903) 561-2320

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Hey man you may want to try out la busa/zx-12r.org or some site that caters more to the Big bikes..

most of the guys on here are 600Cc guys and some ZX-10R guys as well..Not the best for drag race excitement

how about a zx-14 versus busa shootout??????

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
14 vs busa would be awsome. or an R1 and a ZX10 would be awsome as well. i will be at the drag strip.

·
Registered
399 Posts
its about damn time bikes are getting mentioned to be on the show.dont get me wrong i watch the cars battle it out every week but cmon.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
ZX14 vs Busa.. although Superbikes already did that.

KAWI POWA BABY! :D

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
a built 14 versus a build 'busa would be sweet. you should contact lee sheirts (sp?) in the carolina's. the guy's building some really fast all motor bikes!!!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I seen a busa vs busa on pinks last year. They did not fight for a title but a brand new 2006 gsxr.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Originally posted by rainking1978
I seen a busa vs busa on pinks last year. They did not fight for a title but a brand new 2006 gsxr.
Sounds like a suzuki sponsered show to me....

·
Registered
748 Posts
actually i saw the episode that a suzuki gs-whatever beat a hardley a while back. had to be more than a year ago, as it was when i still had speedchannel. they had to take a break because the hardley "started to overheat".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts