Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
I could be wrong but as far as I know the only color matched seat cowl for the 2009-2011 model Ninja 650R is ERMAX.
Candy Lime Green is a two tone paint that is VERY hard to match. Even Ermax has a hard time color matching Kawasaki's Candy Lime Green.
Tons of choices for fender eliminators- just a question of how much you want to spend.
Ride On!
Tony

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey tony ! Hope u well, I have no problem with the color specially because the garages her in bahrain got the match. But I prefer a ready one' can u arrange?

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hey tony ! Hope u well, I have no problem with the color specially because the garages her in bahrain got the match. But I prefer a ready one' can u arrange?
I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I've tried and tried to find a factory or paint shop here that can do consistent color matching and I've yet to find one...
So I've got a bunch of unpainted cowls lying around and haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them...

Color matching the solid Kawasaki colors like 777 Lime Green and H8 Ebony Black is pretty easy, but color matching their metallic 2-tone paints like Candy Lime Green 15P, Metallic Island Blue 15W and Metallic Diablo Black 15Q is really really difficult... :dunno:

Ride On!
Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts