Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, sorry, i kno its a kawi forum, but i cant find any 636s as of rite now, but i am also looking to buy a honda cbr 954 rr or a cbr 929 fireblade. 2000-2003 preferrable.. i live in toronto, ontario, and im hoping to find someone selling one thats in ontario. i have around $ 8000-9000 (canadian) that i can spend on one. if you have any friends or you yourself are selling one, please email me at [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
A buddy of mine has one for sale. Leo Vinci high mount, ZG double bubble smoke shield, hyperpro stabilizer, solo cowl, new michelin pilot sports, and some powdercoating on barends and footpegs. 02, not sure about miles but it has never been down. Looks like new and runs like new. Asking $8000 u.s. We are a long ways away. But, if you are willing to come get it or maybe want to ship it let me know and we will get some pics and prices together. He wants to get rid of it b/4 the 10r he ordered gets here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys i meant 8-9000 canadian.. 8000 us is kinda steep for me :(
thanks for the feedback tho, hope i can find a deal sumwhere around t.o.
sorry again for the lack of info [V]

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
He would probably go as low as $7000 when it gets closer to February. His bike is supposed to be here then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.