Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am replacing the sprockets and chain on my bike, I was looking at tires. I realized by reading that I have the stock dunlops which are crap. I wanted to find some good tires that are better than the stocks. Which tires do you guys use that hold up better than these, and where can you find them online at good prices. I have been searching and I need some help.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I have 4 year old stock IRC's on my ninja. I have no problems with them. I don't drag pegs but I do get a little frisky now and then. The catch 22 is the more aggressive the tire, the faster it wears out.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have the dunlops and I recently just starting learning about better tires for this bike. So I wll def. be buying some during xmas or something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i put bridgestone battle-ax bt-45s on my bike, a 140-70-17 on the rear, an 110-70-17 on the front, and they are amazing tires, very long lasting too!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just had to have my rear replaced. Bike did not pass inspection with the rear so I got the IRC stock one . Had over 13,000 miles on the old tire and the front one is still good but will replace it soon

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts