Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took a bit of a spill today on the way to work. The road was wet and I grabbed the front break too hard, the front wheel locked up and I went down on my right side.
I'm ok other than a little skin taken off my knees.
So I'll be looking for a stock can for my 06 zzr600. I thought I'd try here first seeing as how it would be easiest to get something from someone in Canada. I figure someone out there has a stock can after they put on an aftermarket that they might like to sell.
I'll also need a few other things like a break lever and mirror and of course fairings but I don't expect anyone to have that stuff on hand. PM me if anyone has something they might like to sell.
Thanks

Tim

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I have to check and see if I still have mine.
If I do, it's polished, and has a scratch on it where I was careless with the buffer.

If I do have it, and you want it, just pay shipping.
I believe I have a set of "carbon look" brake levers, which are just a pattern, not real carbon, laying around. $10 for those plus shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm nothing else on my bike is polished so I think it would look a little funny, I'll take the lever's if you have them though. Just send me a quote and I'll get you the money through PayPal if that's ok.

Thanks

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.