Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new member here, im looking for a power commander 3 for a 07 ninja 650 ex, if anyone has one or a place/website I can get one. I've tried dynojet however they do not have pc3 for sale only the 5. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Go with the PCV. The extra $$ are worth the upgrade in what you get. By now, any PCIII you get will probably be close to end of life. I bought mine used several years ago and put about 20K miles on it before it died. Went to the PCV and haven't looked back.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go for the PCV its newer tech and also supports timing adjustment for the er650. I have the 17-030

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ve got my old PCIII I would let go cheap. The USB port is loose and you have to hold the cable in to upload and download but the PCIII works fine. I also have my old PCV without ignition timing adjustment which has no issues. I kept upgrading my race bike when a new power commander came out and currently use the PCV with ignition timing adjustment, though in an ironic twist, the engine tuner didn’t find a bunch of hidden torque with timing adjustments. DM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts