Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a decent set of leathers so I can be a little safer this spring and so I can start doing some track days, but I can't really afford to buy any, so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to do a little bartering...
I'm 5'8" 190# 36 waist

So I used to {laid off} specialize in sports medicine and custom bracing...
I now have 2 special ACL/MCL/PCL/LCL braces {along with some other bracing for knees shoulders elbows ankles wrists, etc...} that are useless to me...
This is the Bledsoe 20/50 brace, it retails for almost $650 and it's main function is to support patellar dislocation problems and also act as a functional ligament stability brace...
So if any of you have any knee problems ex: Dislocation problems, have had surgery on your knee to repair or reconstruct any of the four major ligaments or your meniscus, or just have a generally unstable knee and need support, this is a a very good brace....It's brand new and never been worn, blue in color, very low profile so it will fit over jeans and/or leathers, made out of magnesium, and has a special dynamic strapping system to control patellar tracking...

PM me for more info, or if you know someone that needs a special brace but cant afford to fork out $600...

EDIT***This is for the left knee

1 - 1 of 1 Posts