Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

221 - 240 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
nah, 105 degrees doesnt bother me, it's mostly bc i have a new toy in the stable. well that and the ride to work is lame. the majority of my time is spent on this

man that looks like fun. I'd love to get out on the dirt....

·
Registered
415 Posts
That's true, mine's been in the garage the last week!!!I get off work at 2:30pm and it cookin' out at that time here in purgatory!!:(
wife and I might right to lower greenville to the taco cabana tonight to hang out for a bit....

email me if you wanna go.. [email protected] <--goes to my phone...

AJ

·
Registered
445 Posts
Dallas here.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Would like to have gone but I was at work and still am at 1130 pm!!
that sucks. I think we're gonna try and go this weekend.

I might need you to swing by the house so I can test fit my exhaust hanger on your bike if your cool with that.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Fine with me, just let me know where and when

·
Registered
415 Posts
I should be picking it up friday. I'm taking the day off from work. I have a couple things to do @ the house (put rim tape on a car) but other then that, should be free.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I picked up the final part today....

LMK when you have time to swing by....

nine s3ven two - nine six ate - nyne juan ate five

·
Registered
268 Posts
not too sure about your slang, but i'm corpus christi texas and ride an 07 zx6r

lets hear it for the texas rydaz dawg haaaha
hey i may try to hook up with you for some riding in a few months i may be moving to corpus in sept.!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
lubbock , texas -aparently im the only one from hell.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I picked up the final part today....

LMK when you have time to swing by....

nine s3ven two - nine six ate - nyne juan ate five
Hey, just got back in town, the wife dragged me to San Antonio on some farce about a surprise romantic weekend.....she really meant to say shopping. Do you still need to test fit your part?

Mark

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey, just got back in town, the wife dragged me to San Antonio on some farce about a surprise romantic weekend.....she really meant to say shopping. Do you still need to test fit your part?

Mark
damn..cant you do that up here?? =)

yeah I still need to test fit it. I have a Dentist apt tomorrow @ 6 right up the street, so I should be home around 730...??

give me a call. # in the other post.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Dude, sorry, I'm not trying to blow you off, my Mom passed away and I'm up in Memphis. I'm sorry to leave you hangin'. I'll call you when I get back in town, sorry once again

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dude, sorry, I'm not trying to blow you off, my Mom passed away and I'm up in Memphis. I'm sorry to leave you hangin'. I'll call you when I get back in town, sorry once again
no problem man...take your time. Sorry for the loss.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the thought

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll be out riding in the Denton/North Ft. Worth/TM Speedway area all day today and tomorrow. Im on the search for some twisties!

My phone is internet capable so I'll check this thread every hour or so, feel free to reply if anyone wants to meet up for a ride.

·
Registered
415 Posts
well we got out Saturday night, but it was in the truck. Plans changed & we ended up @ taco cabana on lower green ville. I think we're heading up there this Saturday also to hang out.

221 - 240 of 264 Posts