Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

241 - 260 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Southwest Houston here as well, I just don't have my damned bike yet.:buzzsaw:

but glad to see that there will be a few folks around to learn from, if you guys are up to dealing with a newb.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in kingsville.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Houston area... I'm currently in California however.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just in case there are any local riders on here that are from cc tx or kingsville or in the area, We hold our bike nights at Sonic in Kingsville Tx Thursday nights @ 7 pm

·
Registered
268 Posts
anybody here in San Antonio, Texas?

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone out here is from SA ? I was looking for someone to ride with . Im not a wheelie guy and i dont break speed limit much over 90 , not that i dont ,i just enjoy sensible riding. Also if anyone knows the inside story on some cycle shops in the area , let me know . I havent been down here again long enough to know who to trust my bike to.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Im nowhere near you but I was in san antonio for a little while (air force) and I would be scared shitless riding a bike in that city. Everyone there drives like 80 year old grandmas on amphetamines.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im nowhere near you but I was in san antonio for a little while (air force) and I would be scared shitless riding a bike in that city. Everyone there drives like 80 year old grandmas on amphetamines.
haha yea i was the same way at first when i moved here. i had to drive my truck awhile to get used to traffic, but now no problem. i had a couple guys in usaf that i rode with but they got reassigned. lackland is a nice base , i got out of the guard in jan and have been to some shitty bases ,before i got out i transferred to the air guard and couldnt believe how much nicer they had it lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in SA.

I would be up for a ride most any weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im new to Abilene,TX and looking for some fun people to ride with. Im new to riding streetbikes so someone who can toss some knowledge to me along the way without making me feel like a total idiot would be preferred! LOL

Im curious about checking out the area and really just finding some cool people to meet up with, So if you are in Abilene or close to the area and are looking for a chill riding buddy, im your guy! Regardless, let me know and PM me or add on to this. thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
im in kingsville tx!!!!

241 - 260 of 264 Posts