Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be the best bike mod ever. Every day something happens that makes me wish I could be clubbed to death. This was the thing of the day for me.

http://www.sparkoo.com/

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
"Spark me, baby", yeah.[:M68]

Could be good for tailgaters though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
yeah the cops would hate that especially if you were pullin' it off in traffic. those things are pretty interesting, i'd be affraid of melting my plastic from the sparks. could anyone tell where the thing mounted on the bike?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Or when someone is coming up to pass you. Light it up. NO ONE WILL PASS ME EVER!
It could also be good when you're running away from cops, light it up and it'll blind'em and distract them from the plate.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I could definitely see you getting pulled over by the you're-not-quite-gay-enough-patrol. Know what I mean?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll have to post up some pics after I get these installed right along with my LED frame sliders and six sheets of bullet hole stickers. My bike is gonna kick ass!!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02

I'll have to post up some pics after I get these installed right along with my LED frame sliders and six sheets of bullet hole stickers. My bike is gonna kick ass!!

Ahh bullet hole stickers! Has anyone ever figured out why someone would want to put those on their ride? The majority of the time you see them on either a beat up Dodge Neon or a fugly ass Honda. Hmmm... They must add major horsepower, gotta get some for my 636!:D

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Wait a second.

How much horsepower go I gain per bullet hole sticker? If Ken can do 6 sheets I can do 6 sheets.

-Flash

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.