Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 95 or newer 6r. I am willing to buy a bike that needs some cosmetic work Ie plastic replacement or paint touch up. If anyone out there has one for sale or knows where there is one for sale please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 95 zx6. its not a r. But the 95 zx6e is more sporty, faster and overall better than the r. 2900 obo. im in colorado. NIck.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have one. An 01 that is in the "Bikes for sale" section.

------

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP
flushmount v's, valter moto rearset adjusters, tank guard. Removed decals, 2002 rear fairing, Pyramid hugger

96 SVT Cobra Black/Tan Vert 32V. Not stock!

93 Blue Probe GT 24V Commuter car.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey turboholic, this isn't a flame but you must be smoking some serious crack if you think the E is sportier and faster than the R! Don't get me wrong, the E is a fine bike indeed. It IS, however, a sport tourer.

------

"I can't think of anything witty enough..."

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2002 ZX 6r for sale it has 1500 miles on it. It is completely stock. I am asking $6000.00. It is yellow with black across the bottom if you have any questions feel free to ask give me a call at 618-580-6503 my name is kyle or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2001 ZX6R for sale. only 1,500 miles. always garage kept. Lots of extras added. Yosh pipe, eurotail, rearwheel hugger, clear LED taillights, footpegs, etc. asking $6,500 located in NNJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
2003 Black zx-6r

2200 miles
Perfect Condition
Micron Slip-on (Fade from Black to silver)
Black Chrome Windscreen
Flushmounds
Stubby turnsignals on rear
undertail
Also have gel grips, integrator kit, and tank guard that havent been put on yet
Minor Scratches on right lower fairing
Never Wrecked, Clean Title
Dealer Serviced

Must get rid of. Too many bills to pay.
Email for pics.
asking $8,000

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey buddy. i am selling my 02 for cheap and i'm in mississauga so you can see the bike if you want. i have lot's of stuff for it also,exhaust,damper,extra bodywork top mount trick damper extra engine cases. i will work out a deal with you. i need to sell it my wife is freaking out. call me here is my cell # 416-996-6931. when i say cheap i mean CHEAP!!!!! trust me it will be worth your call. if i can't sell it i will be giving it away to a deal for what ever they give me. so here is your chance to get want you asked for CHEAP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Camaro, are you weird or what? 8,000 huh, I bought my 03'RR for $6450 of the showroom floor with 5 miles on it, and you think someone is gonna give you that much, sorry buddy not gonna happen. Besides in days the 04's are gonna be out and you can work a deal to get one cheaper than $8000......

·
Registered
105 Posts
SCottomus, I am not exactly sure what you are looking for, or how much looking to spend. My Friend has an 02 and a 98 he wants to sell in order to get eithr a 954RR, or the ZX10R. The 98 has some damage to the right side, however the 02 is in AMAZING condition, and has many, many, mods. HE spent thousands on the bike, and when you ride it you can really feel it, its powerful for a 600cc. The 98 runs strong, but like I said has some fairing damage to the left side. 02 is yellow, 98 is Green. PM me if interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.