Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have used the search and it came up with nothing. and i know i have seen a big alpinestars decal that went across the right and left fairing i was wondering if anyone has seen or has pics of a bike with it on it,, i am wanting my decal guy to make me one...but he needs a pic first thanks

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried that

did that too.. i know i have seen a bike with the decal with it going across the fairings

[/quote]

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i seen them,,,,, i think it is the sponsorship ones maybe

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah, I know the picture you're talking about. It was on here, maybe in the New Registrant (or whatever it's called) thread, or it was in a thread someone started to just show their bike. It was a red bike, and the picture was black and white in the background, with the bike being red... or it might have just been a sepia picture. Regardless, If I'm remembering correctly, it was a large decal on one side of the bike, the size of the faring, and on the other side of the bike there was a decal for something else. It's gonna take some searching.

No clue what to search for though, but I remember it was a few months ago. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a sponsorship thing... it was just a decal a guy put on his bike. Haven't seen the bike on here since :confused:

Good luck.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i thought it was on here hwere ive seen it but i couldnt remeber. .... hopefully someone can pull it up for me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts