Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy Bubba hooked it up.. He is just the sickest kid I've ever met.. so talented.. Bubba's East Coast Rods and Customs

Dropped off my headers and in less than an hour he bbm'd me back with these pics

Sheldon Modeling

can't wait to put in on tonight

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Cool! Hope he didn't charge you $300+ like pinebox does :D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! Hope he didn't charge you $300+ like pinebox does :D
I hope pinebox doesn't charge that much do they?

I got it done for free...

If people want this done let me know and I could work out a good deal for you with Bubba.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
467 Posts
wow and that looks like a better weld job that pinebox too. someone's got some competition. hows it sound? got any cracks yet? lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow and that looks like a better weld job that pinebox too. someone's got some competition. hows it sound? got any cracks yet? lol
I wouldn't expect anything but awesome welds from Bubba. He's done multiple car exhausts for me and this is my first moto exhaust he's done. All his work is top notch.

I'll post a vid after I get it bolted up tonight.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Let me know how it fit's when you try to install it. Usually you need the bike at the shop to mock it up before the welds. I learned this the hard way trying to do my brothers car exhaust without a lift, we just welded it together and tried to bolt it on and no good lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me know how it fit's when you try to install it. Usually you need the bike at the shop to mock it up before the welds. I learned this the hard way trying to do my brothers car exhaust without a lift, we just welded it together and tried to bolt it on and no good lol
Again I don't have to point out the work that Bubba does... obviously if you have the cat for reference you know how long it was before...

looks like good work, get some better pics before install.
For sure man.. I'll post up so better pics and a vid..

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll ask him today how much he would charge for something like that.

Here's a vid clip.. sounds soo much better in person.

YouTube - 07 ZX6r with Jardine RT-1 (still processing when i added this...)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I'll ask him today how much he would charge for something like that.

Here's a vid clip.. sounds soo much better in person.

YouTube - 07 ZX6r with Jardine RT-1 (still processing when i added this...)
Sweet, they sound a million times better without the cat :). I got mine done local too, it was like 150 bucks IIRC.

Bike looks better from the side without the belly tumor as well.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1.5 hours of labor.. or 187.50 + tax

·
Registered
61 Posts
wow... i did mine in the garage. have and estimated 5 bucks in welding rod, gas, electric. plus $20 for new gaskets and $13 in black header paint. No cat for under $40

1 - 20 of 21 Posts