Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to buy a new louder exhaust can but till i do its going to be a couple weeks,so my question is what can i do to my factory can is there something i can punch out to get a bigger sound i heared of this on different other factory exhaust cans i have a 2001 6r. Please let me know what yall know Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think you should just wait for the new can. If you modify the factory one you won't be able to sell it.

Canada Kicks Ass

·
Registered
690 Posts
I made my stock exhaust louder. If you take the rivited endcap off, you will see an innner cap. Drill holes around the inner cap and then use a jigsaw to complete the circle. Then manage to cut the inner baffle with a saw zaw.

this gives the stock exhaust a nice sound, but a little flat spot. That's why I got the carbon fiber Devil SB2. hopefully it will be a little smoother.

It was just something to try, thats why I did it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
csoto23 you won't be disappionted in the sound of the Devil SB2. In fact it is the deepest and loudest sounding exhaust I have ever heard. Check out my website I sell them. Sound files will be available in the spring.

www.bothendsup.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.