Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want the loudest system you can get for the 06 636. it dosnt have to be the the loudest but i want it to be as loud as i can get without sounding like crap i liked the sound of the d&d systems for the gsxr600-750 but i was told that the 636 system sounds nuthing like the old ones did. i was looking at the bosbrothers new pipe it says its 100db at 5000rpm wich seems loud. also i like the laser but it sounds like its all tingy on there site when you remove the silencers or whatever thay call them. help me out guys im tired of ppl cuting me of because the stock exhaust is silent and theres so many hog guys around here that a loud pipe is no big deal with the local PD plus i ride with most of them and one has a d&d on his gsxr750 or should i say he has a dum and dummer exhausted on his gsxr750 lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
2Bros all the way !

·
Registered
927 Posts
No way would I consider the yoshi pipe to considered one of the loudest pipes for the 636. Definitely, the 2bros is loud, the muzzys is loud, the micron is loud, the akra pipe are loud, but again this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Originally posted by greenreeper05
the akra pipe are loud
I'm going to have to disagree on the akra part... Compared to all the other pipes on the market, the akra is one of the quieter ones.

Try d&d if you want loud.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
Originally posted by PieEater

I'm going to have to disagree on the akra part... Compared to all the other pipes on the market, the akra is one of the quieter ones.

Try d&d if you want loud.
Yeah, I have an akra too, and I like the way it sounds, but I'd have to agree that it's not one of the loudest ones out there. Definetly louder than stock, and it sounds nice past 10K

strat

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Devil is always another

·
Registered
550 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
ha, there, we are getting closer to naming all of the exhuast systems, but to answer your question as to which one is the loudest? i think you came to the wrong place.
I love these threads - like any one person has heard every single pipe on the same model bike to know which is loudest. [B)]

I say go for the prettiest pipe -- they're all annoyingly loud anyway.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you want to to be just plain out loud, and dont mind how it looks go buy a turndown and strap it on. Ive got one on my bike right now waitin on my exhaust for like almost 1 1/2 now. That some bull crap. Just from my experience I would say dont get a hotbodies because they suck and dont fit right or a laser extreme because appearantly they have to go through customs or at least thats what the dealer told me when I asked where it was at.:(

1 - 20 of 79 Posts