Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
[:M74] That doesn't seem right since the 05 is exactly the same as the 06 model. It is an interesting chart show the improvements over the years though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
HOOOOOOOOLD UP. it says that the 05 ZX6R makes 6more HP than the 06? BAH!!! that's bs i dont believe it. i think most magazines are shit. ill look at one magazine's stats and look at another. why are they completely different?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember the 600 shootout in like may's Sportrider. They made a real big deal about how much faster the 06 RR felt from the 05. They said they dont know what kawi did but it just is way faster. But they could have just got a "good one", who knows.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
The 10r is the same, 04 is 164 and 05 is 155 or something, why is it such a big deal, 5 hp can be made up real quick by taking a fat person off the bike and putting on a small one.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
the '06 6R is 3 lbs lighter and has 1.8 lb/ft more torque vs the 6RR
i would take the initial torque increase over the +6 HP.
Torque is so damn hard to increase compaired to HP

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
yeah i went to there site i think they switched the numbers between the rr and r just look around there are tons of ppl with 06 with dyno sheets up and make more than 105 stock i think its a typeo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.