Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a texas holdem tourny. Like 70 people and finished 2nd. Free to play and 1st gets $100 cash and 2nd a $45 certifacate to a restaurant. Well i finished 2nd. Not a big deal. Anyway im 20 miles away from my home and I know where all the cops hide at. ( I travel the same raod 7 days a week for 3 years str8.) I been riding like a dumbass the past 2 months. There is a str8 for about 1 mile that i ride really fast (165 mph) than i have to back off to 55 speed limit. So I cruise 55-60 mph for about 5 miles. 1/2 mile to my exit and yup red and blue lights were flashing. Im thinking to myself I didn't see any cops were they norm. hide at. I got a little scared and he blew by me. I learned a free lession today. Gonna start smart. Plus the dear will be on the loose here soon on interstate 81

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I understand.

On friday, I entered the 405 as I normally do and cut on over to the car pool lane. As soon as I entered (on the double yellow) a trooper speeds up beside me and just gives the the "I saw what you just did" look. I thought "shit" but he had a passenger in the back seat so no time to stop me!:D

This is the 2nd time in 6 months I have been caught red handed in the exact same spot. I need to be more attentive.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I got a ticket for 106 in a 65...believe me, the Judge was far from happy with that. Good thing the cop didn't see how fast I was going before he clocked me.

But I guess the fact that I'm pre-law impressed him so he let me off with $150 fine. Liscense is still suspended...but monetarily I got off easy LOL

·
Registered
342 Posts
Originally posted by raze
I got a ticket for 106 in a 65...believe me, the Judge was far from happy with that. Good thing the cop didn't see how fast I was going before he clocked me.

But I guess the fact that I'm pre-law impressed him so he let me off with $150 fine. Liscense is still suspended...but monetarily I got off easy LOL

They suspended you for that??

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anything 35mph and over will get ur liscense suspended. It's reckless driving

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
here they'll take your liscence and impound your ride for going over 100mph. when i got popped for 122mph i got off the bike and handed him my keys lol.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by Gilitar
Sorry, but if I knew I would be losing my bike and liscense I would just go ahead and goose it.
Glad to see that in your first post here, you advocate runnin from the 5-O.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by FightingFalcon

Glad to see that in your first post here, you advocate runnin from the 5-O.
ya its hard to outrun radio...lol

Then instead of just taking your bike they rip you off it and beat you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Actualy I wouldn't do that because I don't even have a bike. [:p] I also don't think I will be going over 100 mph on my bike when I do get it for a VERY long time. It has been over 10 years since I last had a bike but hopefully I will have my new ZZR600 in the next couple of months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.