Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
much birghter than stock. night time visibility sucks with just the low beams on but its like that with any bulb upgrade. with the high-beams on though it lights up the road well. these are 55W so they wont burn out the harness. theyre pure white with a purple tint to them, me likes

·
Registered
323 Posts
Ever heard of road rage? dont piss drivers off at night with those high beams u never know who is behind the wheel. But yea they r bright!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
hell yeah those are bright!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the compliments guys. I only ride with the high beam on when there are no other cars on the road, I know all about road rage with high beams lol.

samsonkeg, I got them directly from the luminics website. http://www.luminicsbulbs.com/ got them maybe 2 days after placing the order(free express shipping). I was SUPPOSED to get a free LED key chain with the purchase but didn't :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
so you got the hyper whites right? not the ultra violet... but i wonder how that looks.... im thinking about purchasing my self.. do i need anything besides the bulbs..?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've never replaced bulbs on a bike, so is the install very involved; ie, do the new bulbs plug right in? I guess you have to realign the focal points still...

·
Banned
495 Posts
I got BlueZone bulbs at Rayco by me and they are 4,600K they look like H.I.Ds and everyone thinks they are so...they are only 50 bux and they look sickk

·
Banned
495 Posts

heres a pic of them during the day, ill get one at night

·
Registered
338 Posts
how much for HID'S ??? and how many watts can the glass hold on the head lights? cause i ride everyday and i dont want to melt anything....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Originally posted by sim636R
how much for HID'S ??? and how many watts can the glass hold on the head lights? cause i ride everyday and i dont want to melt anything....

HIDs are alot lower temp than halogen so you shouldnt have to worry about melting anything.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Do they sell HIDs for just one bulb? I'd like to get HID lights in my low beam, but keep my stock highbeam. Would suck to pay for two headlights if I'm only gonna use one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.