Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so not THAT way!!! I thought I should at least say Hi as I have been lurking for a few weeks now. I am not a newb to bikes. I have been riding Harleys and damn Honda crusiers and dirtbikes for about 20 years. officially converted 3 weeks ago when I got my Kawi zx9r. 1 test ride was all it took, now all the other bikes (2 harleys, 1 Yamaha 600 dirtbike, 1 custom rigid chopper) are parked, and maybe forever! Sorry about all the Lurkin, I have spent the last few weeks reading everything I can on here. learning to use the search function, and getting to know who everyone is. BTW Bong...you have to be the damn funniest human I have ever read...(you are human correct) I have officially ruined 2 keyboards, by loosing my Full Throttle at some of your replies. :puke:

To all the rest, thank you for your knowledge, and some of the humerious threads that come to life here. I plan on spending a lot of time here in the future.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW I forgot to add some pics of the bike. here is what it looked like when I got it 3 weeks ago. Ran awesome, but not so nice looking. I also added a pic of what it looks like now. I tore it down and painted the frame. added some carbon fiber parts. a few custom decals, and a few new parts. still have a long way to go, but its a damn good start. I was going to add some pics of myself, but there is not a computer monitor large enough to accommodate all that fat, and do not want all the repair bills from monitors broken from ugly. thanks all

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Ok so not THAT way!!! I thought I should at least say Hi as I have been lurking for a few weeks now. I am not a newb to bikes. I have been riding Harleys and damn Honda crusiers and dirtbikes for about 20 years. officially converted 3 weeks ago when I got my Kawi zx9r. 1 test ride was all it took, now all the other bikes (2 harleys, 1 Yamaha 600 dirtbike, 1 custom rigid chopper) are parked, and maybe forever! Sorry about all the Lurkin, I have spent the last few weeks reading everything I can on here. learning to use the search function, and getting to know who everyone is. BTW Bong...you have to be the damn funniest human I have ever read...(you are human correct) I have officially ruined 2 keyboards, by loosing my Full Throttle at some of your replies. :puke:

To all the rest, thank you for your knowledge, and some of the humerious threads that come to life here. I plan on spending a lot of time here in the future.
wecome! i know exactly how you feel about your "new" bike as my first bike was a 98 zx9r. it brings the word "fast" to a whole new level that i had no idea existed until i twisted that throttle for the first time.

i'm gonna have to find some posts by "Bong" to see what you're talking about, tho. i'm watching the lions game right now, so i need some cheering up via comedic posting...

s3aturnr

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome - beautiful bike and it sounds like your going to fit in just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts