Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Maisto DieCast 1/12th scales on ebay and they are running about $15 but today my wife and I were at TOYS R US and I found them there for $6.99, they are down the isle with the matchbox cars.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Nice what colors do they have?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so far all I've seen is the green for 07' and orange for earlier model ZX6R's.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I bought mine at a gas station in the middle of nowhere going back to Texas. The details on the model are pretty good, but the front end is a little chunky.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Does anyone here know where to get a diecast or hotwheels etc of a 2003 zx6r?
i have a whole bunch of them..ive checked everywhere for the 03/04 model one but cant find it anywhere...the kawi ones i have are the 04/05 zx10r in orange, black and green, and the one pictured above, and an older 01 or 02 red zx6r

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I bought one a few months ago. They only had green so I bought some silver and red model paint and hooked it up.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I want I want. I'll be at toys r us first thing tommorow fighting the little kids for one. jk but I will be getting one. Thanks for posting up cause I didn't think there was one.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Target has 1:18 MotoGP replica bikes too for 6 bucks. I bought 3 more today. I have a shitload of these bikes, including the ZX6R in the OP. :D

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Just a few that are not put up until I get a display case.............

Yes, my amp is as dusty as hell. :lol:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I bought mine at a gas station in the middle of nowhere going back to Texas. The details on the model are pretty good, but the front end is a little chunky.
It's funny you should say that, because I wouldn't otherwise have noticed, but the front end does look a little bit different from the real thing, at least in the pic posted.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to help, I was hoping to find a 2005 CBR600RR in black/Tribal color scheme along with a 2006 GSXR in white/silver to finish off the collection. I would like to have one of every streetbike I've had. I've got a 2002 Yamaha YZ426F model for the latest dirtbike I've had and a 2006 Harley Davidson StreetBob for the other bike.

I don't take them out of the boxes, I leave them in the original packaging and put them in my curio cabinet for everyone to look at when they come over.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought one a few months ago. They only had green so I bought some silver and red model paint and hooked it up.

What was the finish looking like after you painted it, been looking for a while now for black one but i've only ever seen green, paintin it might be the answer!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thx guys, I just got 2 Green '07s off ebay, 12.98 each w/free shipping, Hells Yeah!!
You could have gone to Toys R Us and gotten both of them for $14 and saved yourself some cash.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
What was the finish looking like after you painted it, been looking for a while now for black one but i've only ever seen green, paintin it might be the answer!!
It looks good to me. I'll send you a pic if you want.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts