Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the deal. My bike will rev ok from 0 to 6500 rpm then its like running on 70% power those 2k rpm, pulls like a beast from 8500 till redline. Rode my buddys 06 cbr600rrr and his pulls like a frieght train down low, way more low end but not even close above 8500k. I have the jumper mod securely in place but i think it all started when i took my exhaust off. Im not to sure i have the exhaust valve in the right place. But would that make such a damn differece? What else would cause this? Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all stock besides jumper

When i took the exhaust off i turned the key and the servo went nuts with the cables disconnected and spun around but i got it back on after a few more turns.

Im tempted to buy a pciii and go strap the bike to a dyno to see whats going on. This is really pissing me off.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
pciii is not going to tell you whats going on. you have a seperate issue. my brain is fryed for the day. ill check back tomarrow and see if i can think then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.