Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought a few things and i got it painted pearl white. will post more specs about it. from black to white.

here is as it stands for now. it was dropped last week by a stupid driver backing up in the parking lot but i got paid so that was good. thank god for the frame sliders so no major damage. i have the following parts on replaced
front upper fairing
brake/clutch levers (aftermarket)
end bars (aftermarket)
pegs (aftermarket)
3 more underglow leds
new front tire
rear brake lever and bracket

Need to find a front wheel since its slightly bent but no luck. anyone know where i can get one besides paying $500 at the dealership?
its a 2006 636.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the first thing is that the mirrors have the blinkers now. they are led but i modified the brackets after the pics because the way they look in those pics they look like anntenas. too straight up. as far as the front tire i got it replaced after i put it all together. yes i find any excuse to ride it instead of driving my audi. i am not done yet but the brake and clutch levers are for sale if anyone interested. they are adjustable and i will sell them for $38 shipped since i want to go chrome instead. my loss your gain. i am looking for some subtle like airbrush but i havent figured anything out yet. i also have blue led on the body. will post some pics later when it stops raining. thank you to everyone by the way

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well this happend a few weeks after. driver hit me on the highway from the left rear and i jumped off the bike because i did not wanted my knee to be dragged on pavement but i still got injured. i got a few holes on my left knee from hitting the ground, a hole on my ankle (both my knee and ankle you could see the boone and knee cap) and hyper extended right wrist and bruised right ribs. the rest were cuts and gashes. luckily i was wearing a helmet but still managed to get a concussion. thanks to my jacket, gloves and helmet i am ok.

anywho, i need a ram air piece so if anyone has one please hit me up and a shifter pedal for my 06 636.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh man I'm really sorry to see that. Really shitty for that to happen, but at least you're alright. Good luck with building it back up, I can't believe that happened so soon after you completed it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I can't wait to put it together. Just need my knee to get better because I can't bend it still. I think my knee cap is cracked or just a lot of trauma still.

Did I mention that it was a hit and run? That's why I am looking for used parts since I got stuck with ER bills, meds, treatment, bike, loss of work etc.

If anyone knows or has a cheap ram ir duct let me know please.

·
Registered
224 Posts
well i bought a few things and i got it painted pearl white. will post more specs about it. from black to white.

here is as it stands for now. it was dropped last week by a stupid driver backing up in the parking lot but i got paid so that was good. thank god for the frame sliders so no major damage. i have the following parts on replaced
front upper fairing
brake/clutch levers (aftermarket)
end bars (aftermarket)
pegs (aftermarket)
3 more underglow leds
new front tire
rear brake lever and bracket

Need to find a front wheel since its slightly bent but no luck. anyone know where i can get one besides paying $500 at the dealership?
its a 2006 636.

You can find wheels on ebay 05-08 will fit.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yea I can't wait to put it together. Just need my knee to get better because I can't bend it still. I think my knee cap is cracked or just a lot of trauma still.

Did I mention that it was a hit and run? That's why I am looking for used parts since I got stuck with ER bills, meds, treatment, bike, loss of work etc.

If anyone knows or has a cheap ram ir duct let me know please.
Sorry 2 here that man. At least ur doin ok. You'll find everything u need on ebay. wheels fit from 05-08, at the worst u may just need 2 get it painted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts