Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got hit buy a truck the other day..i need ideas to make it stunt ready..too all yall stunters out here maybe yall can show me some pics or give me some advice on what i should get.i wanna see pics thanks..

·
Registered
508 Posts
Cage, subcage and stunt stay will all help keep your bike intact when learning to stunt. The first thing I'd buy is a cage. Then Maybe go with a little different gearing -1 +2/3.

Don't waste your money on a handbrake kit till you have rear brake down. Same thing with a 12 bar, when your just starting out you don't need it.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Sick Innovations cage, and if you plan on keep it full fairing, you might want to invest in an aftermarket fairing stay.

Ez pull clutch is nice so you dont get tired from pulling in the clutch 500 times a day

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sick Innovations cage, and if you plan on keep it full fairing, you might want to invest in an aftermarket fairing stay.

Ez pull clutch is nice so you dont get tired from pulling in the clutch 500 times a day
+1 on the sick innovations cage and ez pull. I run an OMR subcage on my bikes as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i got hit buy a truck the other day..i need ideas to make it stunt ready..too all yall stunters out here maybe yall can show me some pics or give me some advice on what i should get.i wanna see pics thanks..

Kleen air mod
Sick innovations cage with sliders
OMR subcage, waaaay better than the weak stock passenger pegs/brackets!

thats the basic stuff. I also have a hohey dual caliper 4 piston bracket and a magura 13mm for the handbrake.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Beto do you need a front brake master? I have a radial off of an 05/05 636 that you can have, as long as the one on the 636 Im picking up in florida isnt busted.

Im definitely gonna run an OMR on the new bike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts