Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a book of just my 03 636. Its gonna be like a coffee table book. Each page is going to be my bike in a different location.
Some will be beautiful, some will be funny.
Some examples....

On the beach, On the roof of a tall building, In the show window of a clothing store, in an elevator, in a public bathroom, in the middle of a golf course, in a jail cell, in the middle of a nude beach

I was also debating wither or not to add a little prop to the bike for each picture...such as

On the beach,-----------a beach ball and I'd lay a towel over the mirror.

On the roof of a tall building,------a grappling hook and rope around the mirror.

In the show window of a clothing store,-----a hat or some clothing
in an elevator, ------no idea
in the middle of a golf course, lean a golf club and bag up against the bike

in a jail cell, ----put some handcuffs or a ball and chain on the bike

In the middle of a nude beach------naked women in the background and I'd take off the side fairings of the bike.

I pic of the bike on a vollyball court playing vollyball with other people.

What I'm asking everyone is 2 things:
Should it be just the bike in the pics or the bike and a prop to go with where it is?

and secondly can you guys give me some more ideas on cool locations of where to take these pics of the bike.

I want at least 50 of so pages of pics in the book.

Oh and if anyone has a good idea for the title?

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'd love to see it when you're done! Please post pics as you do each page. How about in the rain with one of those giant umbrellas?

·
Registered
558 Posts
bike and props. in a courtyard of a mall. somebodys kitchen. you know when you go to a public pool and there's a walk between two sections of a pool? do it there. in the middle of a busy freeway. in a gas station.in a busy resturantat at a table. i'm on a roll here. in a gym by the heavy hittters. at a grocery store in the produce section then in the alcohol section. that a damn good idea i can just picture all this shit.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
What about in your bedroom with your woman in bed, with a caption that reads: "Which one?" Do you have that much time on your hands? hee hee, J/K. Sounds pretty cool. Like mvrk1 said, post the pics!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
lets see the bike picking up those girls you posetd up at a club. that would be intersting before and after pics.
[:M90]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I haven't posted up any pics of women on my bike in quite awhile. I was somewhat seeing someone and I just wanted to see where that was going but it looks like its not going to last so as soon as Im free I will start posting up 1 girl a week on the bike again. I will also post up these pics of the bike as soon as I take them. And here is my list so far.

On the beach with Cruise Ship in background--------With corona, beach umbrella, beach ball, towel

Roof of tall building ------------ Rope and grapling hook

Show window of clothing store ------------- A hat or some clothing

Riding an elevator--------------- No idea

In life guard Tower---------- with the red float thing

In golf course ------------------ Golf Club and Bag

Playing volleyball---------------------- Ball going toward the bike

At a nude beach with naked women ---------------Take off the fairings

In the rain ----------------------- With giant umbrella

At Police Station-------------------------- Handcuffed, being tire printed

At a gym----------------- Heavy weights, water bottle, sweat head thing

In a grocery store produce section---------------Shopping cart

In bed ------------------------- Covers half over it

DJing at a club ----------------- Earphones on, in front of mixer

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
you going to need some serious hook-ups to pull some of that stuff off, lol

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Tommy,

Think you'll have any time left to ride while doing all this? LOL

-Flash

PS: And bring on the pics of the Tommy-Girls...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Don't forget to take it into Victoria's secret and take some good pics, I am sure that there will be a few volunteers to make the pics, what's the word I am looking for.....interesting. I am sure that when you finish your book it will be worth it. Make some cash of it too, maybe you can start selling it to us here, I am sure that we would like to see your work of art finished.[:M6]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats a kick ass idea. I'd like to see it when its done. I could even make it into a flash video for you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you gotta have one with your bike & a gixxer or r6 nose to nose with some boxing gloves on your bike. You might have a tough time finding someone with the other bike willing to do that though.

i refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.