Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

So just a quick intro! Malta has got a huge number of kawasaki Fans. well huge for a population of four hundred thousand. This is all because a) Kawasaki is the best bike producer in the world :D b) the dealership is truly the best dealer in Malta, I don't need to say the name cause everyone knows which one it is. I would love to be able to get Maltese kawasaki guys to be able to communicate a bit more, obviously not that we don't at Mario's but we could use this forum a little better to sort out stuff and share advice on biking in Malta.

cheers

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll make sure to do so, although havin't got any group photos yet, strangely enough I concentrate taking pics of my bike :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
why

What woman doesn't love buying a new handbag? Each woman is different, since each needs different types of features. The modern woman needs a compartment for her cell phone, while the older generation may just want a compartment for change. Whichever type of purse a woman prefers, getting a named brand one at a [url=http://www.mydiablo3items.com/]Diablo 3 Items[/URL]is simply heaven. There are outlets that cater to these types of handbag shoppers and even those with a fat wallet will still go there to get a good bargain.Coach Handbag (purse-wholesale.net) are a place to go to get the most sought after handbags. Celebrities want them, the elite want them, and even teenage girls want them. This is because Coach is one of the most recognized names in the fashion world.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello there,

So just a quick intro! Malta has got a huge number of kawasaki Fans. well huge for a population of four hundred thousand. This is all because a) Kawasaki is the best bike producer in the world :D b) the dealership is truly the best dealer in Malta, I don't need to say the name cause everyone knows which one it is. I would love to be able to get Maltese kawasaki guys to be able to communicate a bit more, obviously not that we don't at Mario's but we could use this forum a little better to sort out stuff and share advice on biking in Malta.

cheers
Hi mate,

I'm looking for kawasaki KH100, kawasaki AR50/AR80 and kawasaki AR125, can you find those bike in Malta?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts