Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by VipeR55
Anyone know where to get a 2006 10 manual yet....cheap ofcourse.
I saw a post somewhere aboutthem being around $80. [:M95] F that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
actually, a little more.

no squids need apply, the real shop manual is only for those who want what the same thing the approved Kawi shop tech has at his fingertips.

I buy one for every new bike I have ever bought - that's 1 Yamaha shop manual, and 4 Kawi shop manuals, including the 06 ZX10. But, with great forums like this and others, you can usually get great "how to" advice these days on just about any task you are contemplating, so maybe I can stop buying shop manuals now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by CTjackster
actually, a little more.

no squids need apply, the real shop manual is only for those who want what the same thing the approved Kawi shop tech has at his fingertips.

I buy one for every new bike I have ever bought - that's 1 Yamaha shop manual, and 4 Kawi shop manuals, including the 06 ZX10. But, with great forums like this and others, you can usually get great "how to" advice these days on just about any task you are contemplating, so maybe I can stop buying shop manuals now.
I agree...there is a lot of help on this site, although sometimes I need step by step instructions with pics to help my dumb ass!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by NJZX10R

I agree...there is a lot of help on this site, although sometimes I need step by step instructions with pics to help my dumb ass!!

Good point...I agree also...especially the dumb ass part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.