·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I installed the following on my 2005 636:

-Scorpion stainless slip-on
-K&N Filter
-PCIII

Since DynoJet doesn;t have a map specific to the Scopion, they told me to use the map for the Akrapovic. I got pretty decent power, but my gas mileage dropped considerably. Sort of pissed me off since the main reason for getting the bike was to save money on gas..lol. Well, I came upon Tweakmon's custom map and thought I'd go ahead and give it a try since it was for an Akrapovic. Oh man, it's awesome. My throttle response with the accelerator pump and the additional power is phenominal:D. I also got my gas mileage back..THANK GOD!!!! I went from 115 miles per tank to around 150 miles per tank.

So, thank you Tweakmon for the map.
I know some of you guys with Scopions were looking for a good Map to us..this one rocks. Be sure to scroll down Tweakmon's post and get the settings for the Accelerator Pump as well.

http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58289

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Glad I could help. :)

IMO, anything that helps keep the Kawi's here in supersonic ballistic mode should be available for all to enjoy.

Especially considering I know I had a helluva time trying to find a map worth a shit before I had mine done.

Get some turns in for me! [:M86]

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I must give credit for the accelerator pump settings to awiner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.