Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did my photos and have 3 layouts i can't choose from!
lemme know what y'all think i should do. i think the one with the pasties is hilarious, but the one with the cherries shirt is the best photo-wise.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
whoooo!!! go marsh!! damn girl your rocking those pics. i like them all so just go with your gut, what feels right to you?

how many girls have thier pics in? just the ones you have displayed already? im trying so hard to get mine done... soon i hope. when is the deadline again? (i could look back and see but what the hell im lazy!)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Haven't turned mine in yet. This Sunday though, got the 'perfect place'. Think by the end of the month, by first of September. Really should get them done soon though so Marsh isn't busting her ass to get the stuff turned in. Sorry MM!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's cool, ladies. no worries. i will get this done, no problem! the photos i have are the ones i've posted. we need 8 more months!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
k, im taking mine this week! i will get it done. but im not sure i will do it in a bikini this year. im feeling kinda fat. well see.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol!!! i managed to lose 5 lbs, but judging from those photos, it wasn't enough!!! (hahahaha!) looks like 110 is still a little too much for my frame!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i'm doing pasties, even though i know the cherry shirt is better. the pasties are just so tacky!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
very nice choice. the boys will love it!!

anyone know where i can get a pair of little shorts that say kawasaki on the back in the green? ive been looking but no luck so far. i think it would go great with the bike, and make for a cute pic if i can find'em.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just buy a pair of little black shorts.
then go to office max and buy the tee shirt iron-on for dark colours. (it actually works pretty well and should only cost you about $5)
if you want to send me the size you'll need, i can send you a jpeg of the logo
:)

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
shweet!! thats why i like you lyndse, your smart!! thanks for that. i wonder how big it should be.... guess ill go buy the shorts before i worry about that.
thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.