Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here liking matisyahu? (did i spell the name right?) I am a "death, black metal" fanatic, but im loving this guy! i just cant get over the whole thing, a hasidic jew getting up on stage and performing "raggae" is awesome. im not jewish, or religious at all for that matter, but i'm lovin it! just wanted to know if im the only one.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
i like it, good music. i think i would like it more if it wasnt a gimic to be hasidic jew reggea though. i think that is going to hurt him in the long run.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not really so sure its a gimic, i just think he likes to make raggae, and chooses to express his beliefs and teach others about it throught that music.
not that hes teaching me anything.. i just like the music.
thanks every one for giving your input!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
:DPicked up his live from Austin CD back in November, first heard him on XM. He makes some good music, but to each their own.

·
Registered
336 Posts
LOL. I have enjoyed listening to this guy on the radio, but this is the first time I have seen his name in print. I always thought his name was Modest Yahoo. Maybe its time for new speakers.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
modest yahoo! i love it!

coheed thanks for that link... but about that beat boxing (if you can call it that..) i could go without! sounded kind of silly to me, oh well i still like em.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.