Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ever since my bike fell over everything is vibrating like HELL!! At 5500-about 7K there is a hellish vibration and my feet are vibrating so much that after a 15 mile ride, i'm sittin here 20 mins later and still they feel like chit. Any have any ideas on what could have happened??

·
Registered
427 Posts
How hard did it "fall over". If the damage is minimal take it in the dealership since its under warranty. But if you f'ed it up and they will tell you crashed it then I would suggest taking it to a private moto mechanic and him diganose it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
well I didn't fall and my bike seems to vibrate a lot more than before.. sorry to ask it in your thread.. but does the 636 gets loose after a while? lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
some day mine vibrates alot some days not at all weird..maybe i put different kind of gas ..shell sometimes texaco dont realy know?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
So we talking vibrating or buzzing?

I have a buzz at certain RPM's with my 2005.

what exactly happened with this FELL OVER? Details man

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you have a vibration in your clip ons it is more than likely your front wheel is bent; if your pegs are vibrating then something must have came lose during the fall, did or did you not have frame sliders?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my shame story is, it was parked on a very slight hill of my driveway and the motor was on. It was idling alil high and started to vibrate the kickstand I guess. It starts heading down the driveway picks up alil speed, heads left and falls on the right side.

I don;t think the front is bent because it happens at rpms, not speed. No noticable problems at like 9K up, and at speed, 100+. Just I like to hover around 6K when I'm riding and it vibrates like hell.

I can also put up pics of the bike/crash if that would help.

On edit, bike has 1800 miles too

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Motor mounts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.