Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising along US 2 today testing out my new, taller windshield and lowers. It was so calm and quiet I could actualy hear the motor and pipes. If it had loud pipes I'd go crazy. Up behind me come a couple of sportbikes. As they pass I see a 636 and two triumph daytonas. They stop at a gas station so I pulled in behind them to get a look at the triumphs since I never see them around here. The guy on the 636 says he comes in here but doesn't post much. These guys were riding from south of Green Bay up to Houghton, Mi. That's some serious miles on a sportbike. Real nice guys but we didn't talk long. I was out for a long ride and those 58 horses were chomping at the bit to go ride.;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey Vulcanrider,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier!! That was me that you talked to at the Citgo. What a weekend to be riding. All in all we tallied about 765 miles in 3 days. What a blast!!! That houghton to copper harbor loop is sick!!

Later.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't remember what you said your username was so didn't try to put it in the message. I went up to Iron River and took highway 55 across to Argonne and back home. 55 is a highway that feels more like a county road with lots of curves. Not even electricity lines along the way. It was great meeting you guys. If you see me next year I promise to be riding a ZX14 or at least a ZZR.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah, there are some awsome roads to ride up that way. You just have to know your way around a little bit to find them. I am sure we will be back at some point. Although not this year as the snow is about to fly up there!!! Take care.

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
I've met a few guys at the track. Other than that, I've only met people I've planned to meet ahead of time. Small world, some times!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah, you are right on that one!! It is a small world, but this great forum just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Hopefully in the future we will meet more members randomly!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.