Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We ride the loop and meet at the Sunoco off of US-23 and N. TERRITORIAL. 9:15am and leave at 9:30am. No squids plz. Just good riding at a decent pace. This is a every Sunday commune. Most of us ride sports bikes but others are welcome, we will wait for ya after the corners :)... Get out and ride. Also please wear as much gear as possible. Cya there.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Will you be riding tomorrow? and please what is the loop? I am planning on going on a good long day ride with my gf tomorrow.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Are we talking the Chelsea-Waterloo loop? I have some core riders who hit that up once a month.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup thats the place :)... Its always a good time and a great ride. I would be curious to know when they go out and ride it would be a cool to join em..

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ill be there this sunday, shine or shine... I want to meet some more riders in my area, my friends have bikes but never want to ride, why would get a motorcycle if you dont want to ride it everyday the sun is out?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Il be there as well. I might have between 2-6 additional riders as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for coming out, we had a great time... Looking forward to seeing ya all again next Sunday. Try and get a few others to come out and ride too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks for coming out, we had a great time... Looking forward to seeing ya all again next Sunday. Try and get a few others to come out and ride too.
I already told all of my riding buddies to plan for next Sunday.

I SHOULD be there, bar any unforeseen problems.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ill be there next sunday as well. That was a really good ride and it was great riding with some more advanced, I feel I learned a lot.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry I missed the ride today. Got in trouble with the gf last nite for drinking too much at a golf outing and not being able to go to dinner at her families. So I took her out today, I'm pretty sure I passed you on andrew territorial, didnt see anyone with you though.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts