Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is better?? Michelin pilot powers or the new dunlop qualifiers? All the magazines have said that the dunlop is hands down the best street tire out there. Anyone got them? I know lots have the pilots but how do they compare?

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
never tired the dunlops, but my buddy has them on his r6 and loves them, but he says he likes my Pilot Powers just as much...I dont think you can go wrong either way, i might try them next i dont know. Get what ever you can get cheaper imo, sense both are great tires....
Ben

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by cheetahflyer

[:LaughNewbies]
is that how you got your 500+ posts?

That shit is rediculous and doesent help anyone

I just bought a metzeler M3 (rear tire) and the shop i bought it from suggested than and the qualifier...having an absolutely SHITTY experience with the stock D207, i went metzeler. I hate dunlop with a passion

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
^ Haha probably so. There are more of that pic on this board than newb posts. If you are going to +1 your post count atleast find some new ones.

·
Registered
70 Posts
DIEHARD Metzler guy here. When it comes to hanging deep in turns, I don't want to second guess a decision to pinch pennies. Go with what you believe in, but I believe in Metzeler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.