Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl,

Can you guys get the new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's yet? If so where from and how much they running at? And also if you have them, what do you think of them

Please don't bother responding with personal opinions on quality of tyre unless you have ridden them! I am only interested in the Power 2CT not the normal Power, not the Power Race etc!

Cheers :)

·
28,939 Posts
ive been trying to get ahold of a set since last fall... they werent out yet then...lol but since then they have been released in Europe, and i heard rumors that they wouldnt be available in the us till next year. then last week i saw them advertised in one of my bike mags.... so looks like they are coming....

i like the idea of making the shoulders softer on the powers, but would really love em if they made the center HARDER so i could get some more damn mile outta them

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hearin ya Hoser, it looks like we aren't going to see them for 12 months + down here in Australia.

The europeans have had them for a few months now :( I am itching to try them.... I love the grip that my Power Race's give, but hate the wear rate...... I might have to go a power race front and back to a power rear, as the race rears just get chewed up something chronic!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.