Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys anyone know the best place to buy Michelin Power Pure Tires? I found a set for 265 but that's the best I've been able to find for now. Any advice on the best place to get these for less? Thanks a lot!! :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
care to share your source? yeah the pures are not cheap but worth every penny.

·
Registered
71 Posts
check the clasified section under after market parts/ accessories. i scored a set for round $200 shipped from neil1k he usually gets ahold of great brand new tires for really great prices!!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Spent 350 on mine. Id say your doing fine

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
check the clasified section under after market parts/ accessories. i scored a set for round $200 shipped from neil1k he usually gets ahold of great brand new tires for really great prices!!!
Thanks! I just PM'ed him hopefully I can score around the same price. Thanks a ton

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
You could have done a lot better if you shopped around.
Yes I know. It was the only place that would deliver under my deadline though lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Support your local dealers. Mine matched the online price. $279 + free shipping. A few years ago our biggest Kawi dealer switched to 100% Harley. Kind of sucks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
^ or atleast give them a chance to be competetive.
Pretty common here locally for people to say.....I can get xyz at mno and only pay abc---you have it marked ??? what can you do for me--- most of the time if it can't be straight up matched it is really frickin close (sometimes prices are checked though to keep those honest people honest)

I don't fault the dealers for trying to make money, that is what they are generally in business for-to make a profit. But that doesn't mean you have to blindly pay what they 'ask"-there is always room for negotiation in any transaction.

I do fault them for being overly greedy-but that is the trend of many a business

1 - 14 of 14 Posts