Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have a high mount slip-on mounted on my 636, It sounds and runs great. The serpent header will be out soon. 105.6hp at the rear wheel in daytona

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dave, can you get the slipon first and then the header later?

Also, where did you get the bike dyno'ed?

How many miles at the time it was dyno'ed?

Thanks!!

Rodger

Rodger

·
Registered
142 Posts
i just threw a micron ti can on my 02 zx6r. I haven't ridden with it yet but damn it looks so freaking good.. I can compare it to a yoshi carbon RS3 race can

sound - the yoshi changes pitch till about 8000 rpm then the sound flattens out. The micron Ti get louder and louder and louder and louder... I sold my yoshi to my buddy with his 02 yellow 6r and you could not hear that yoshi over my micron.

craftsmanship - it's beautiful. I like the fact I can use a hex key to take the end cap off and re pack it or better yet take some packing out.

preference. - I prefer the micron. it's obnoxious when you are on the gas, looks incredible, light weight, beautiful green fade. and to my knowledge the only micron on a zx6r around here for miles

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes you can get the slipon now and the header when it comes out. i put it on the dyno at daytona during bike week. It has 175 miles on it with fresh oil. I will post pics at a later date

·
Registered
130 Posts
I THINK THAT MICRON IT SELF SELLS DIRECT

ASS,GRASS,OR GAS NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE! THE TANK IS FULL AND I DONT SMOKE SO FIGURE IT OUT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.