Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
i have a buddy of mine that has the black and red to match his 03'black and red r1 and after having the pipe for a while now, the red has turned to orange. just my .02

·
Registered
287 Posts
a couple hundred bucks more you can get the full system. and trust me, it's worth it. my buddy has the metallic blue can. he bought his through our dealer, threw in a power commander, and paid less than a thousand dollars for it. something to think about.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
big79209, so yer buddeez bike had the red and black canister and the red turned a lil' orange...hmmm, kinna makes me think twice about gettin' it now...well, i'm not really goin' towards performance...my Ninja is my first bike and i'm extremely happy with it's power...i'm more into the looks and sounds of my bike...and the Micron Red2Black fade is off the hook...i really want to get it...i juss wanna know, how much did the red turn into orange? Is it really noticealbe? Is it a bright orange, or more of a bronze/reddish,orange? If u gots any pics...please email em' to me or juss drop another message...hopefully Micron has a warranty for canister tarnishing???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.