Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard the micron twin outlet exhaust for an 06 636?? I'm trying to figure out whether to go with two bros, akrapovic, or the micron. Anyone heard all three? I've heard the two bros and akra but not the micron. I just don't want an exhaust that sounds like a tin can..

·
Registered
274 Posts
The micron has bolts welded to the bottom just like the factory can does and it looks like shit if you cut them off and grind them. If you are keeping all the factory tail pieces then your all right but if you want to clean the back up dont get the micron.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1FAST05
The micron has bolts welded to the bottom just like the factory can does and it looks like shit if you cut them off and grind them. If you are keeping all the factory tail pieces then your all right but if you want to clean the back up dont get the micron.
Wow i didn't know that. I guess i'm not getting the micron then. Thanks for the headsup.

·
Registered
634 Posts
yeah, I had the micron for a whole week before I took it off and bought the akra full system. I didn't like the way it looked at all. It was heavy and those welds are hideous if you are using fender eliminator under subrame. Get the akra dude. 2bros is kinda expensive to me for just a slip on or half system. Don't get me wrong 2bros x carbon fiber is pimp but like i said expensive. I got my full akra for what i heard some people paid for their 2bros. I would go with the akra slip-on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.