Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fools, track season is just around the corner. I think that it would be a great thing if we could get some of the Northeast, Midwest and whoever else wants meet up for a trackday.

I am putting this out there early to give as many people as possible the chance to actually participate. The more members that wee could get to this, the better.

We selected Mid-Ohio as the track just due to location and the fact that everyone seems to say that it is one of the sickest places ride. I realize it will be a hike for a lot of people (me included) but if we can get a lot of people together, I think it will be worth it.

When: June 6th (this is tentative....if another date is better for a large amount of members we can adjust)
What: A great trackday for a bunch of KF members to get together, meet and have a blast at the track.
Price: According to the Mid-Ohio Website...looks to be about $195 for the day

Let's make this a great event and have a good turn out. Hope many of you can make it. :D

·
Registered
12,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a quick vid of the track so you guys can see what this place is all about.

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
I'm game, not to mention I could get my friend who is a KF member to come, he has a ducati 848 though now!!! Well keep me posted as I don't sign in too much here anymore.
wow! an old timer!

yeah man, do come. keep checking this thread for updates!

·
Registered
61 Posts
@prs and Amby01,

I live in NEPA and would be willing to go along as well, given work and financial circumstances! Hope this all pans out for everyone and me as well! I go every year to the AMA races and would love to do a track day!

·
Registered
870 Posts
:sigh:

Of course this is during the school year...hurumph

1 - 20 of 41 Posts